Design Assurance Engineer I Position at St. Jude Medical
St. Jude Medical is looking for a Design Assurance Engineer. Please send your resume to:email@example.com if interested.
Design Assurance Engineer I (Software)
Position for a Software Design Assurance Engineer I who will support development and verification of software used in St. Jude Medical-CRMD products.
• Possess a solid understanding of software development, verification and validation activities, processes, approaches, and methodologies.
• Work with Software Engineers on the software development process, including document review, technical review meetings, change control meetings and auditing.
• Develop and execute audits on software project documentation according to FDA Design Controls and IEC 62304.
• Monitor software configuration management, defect tracking and requirements using software tools such as ClearCase, ClearQuest and DOORs.
• Implement process improvements that add value to software development projects, contribute to finding bugs earlier, and prevent failures from reaching the field.
• Conduct review meetings for issues found during audits and ensure that all issues are resolved before regulatory submission.
• Develop, follow and maintain internal SOPs, department work instructions, project audit plans and audit summary reports.
• Schedule and perform software validations as needed for quality system software used throughout the company.
• Support other departments in the validation of software for quality systems, including in-house and commercially developed software.
• Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to effectively convey schedules, issues, and results in documents, emails, and meetings.
• Must be able to complete projects on schedule with a high quality results.
• Must be a detail oriented person who can diplomatically catch mistakes and get corrections made.
• Must have high energy and enthusiasm with a history of successful team participation.
• Must be a local candidate.
We are looking for a mature and responsible new grad (or soon-to-be grad) with a degree in Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science and who has elective coursework in some of the following areas:
• Computer Security
• Data Security and Encryption Techniques
• Software Testing
• Software Process
• Software Quality
• Data Mining and Pattern Recognition
• Web Programming and Data Management
Please send your resume to:firstname.lastname@example.org
This entry was posted in Uncategorized
. Bookmark the permalink